WELCOME TO CRISTANOS TAKE-N-BAKE PIZZA FACTORY!
Our pizzas are now available for grilling!
Four great reasons to try grilling your pizza:
- Because it doesn't require an oven, it doesn't heat up your house!
- It's a fresh and healthy choice for family cookouts
- Grilling your pizza over charcoal or wood will give it a delicious smoky flavor that can't be duplicated by cooking it in the oven.
- You can enjoy the beautiful summer weather while making your pizza!
If you'd like to try grilling Cristano's pizza, here's how:
- Start your grill according to your grill manufacturer's instructions.
- Close the lid and preheat until it reaches 400-425 degress (Fahrenheight)
- Use an oven thermometer on the grill surface to confirm the temperature.
- If using a pizza stone, preheat it along with the grill.
- For 3-burner gas grills: light the two outside burners.
- For charcoal grills: when briquettes are light gray in color, arrange them along the outside edges of the grill.
- Unwrap the pizza. DO NOT remove the pizza from its paper tray.
- Place the pizza and paper tray on a heat-shielding surface such as an aluminum tray, foil, or a pizza stone. Place them together in the middle of the grill surface.
- Pizza stones should be allowed to heat up for 10-15 minutes for best results.
- close the lid and bake pizza for 10-20 minutes, turning the pizza at least once during baking.
- Observe pizza carefully while baking and adjust temperature as necessary.
- When done, remove the pizza from the grill and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve up your pizza and enjoy the taste of summer!